Lucy

She felt the warmth of her mommy's womb then she felt the arms of Jesus rescue her.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

We went to the beach!!!


Well of course we go to the beach at least once a year, to Fenwick Island De to be exact. This year we stayed in the biggest, newest most fantabulous house ever. The list of attendees was... Mommy, Daddy, Poppy, Timmy, Erin, Jamie, Aunt Gail, Uncle David, Mattie, Eric, Anabelle, Violet, Sarah, Jason, Caleb and even a Britty for one night!

We went to the waterslides which we had never done before, super fun! I love having a child for so many reasons, one of them being I can do all the kid stuff and not look weird!!!


The Wilsons ejoyed it...




as did the Millers...

and the Gaengs!

Pop Pop always makes it down for a few days. This year we went to the boardwalk, where we of course forgot to bring the camera!!! We ate pizza, thrasers and fried dough. We played games, where Jamie and Pop Pop won a fantastic bubble gun, which is now of course broken and Jamie, Caleb and Anabelle rode tons of rides. Jamie was the first to ride "The Whip" Well let me tell you it was hilarious! After proving death wasn't imminent, he was joined by his 2 cousins. What fun!



The second night Pop Pop was down, we had our first ever bonfire. I hope it was the first of many. It was so neat that so many people happened to be in OC the same week. Lets see if I can remember who was there, The Hildreths, Helmuths, Dennys, Lewis', Browns, Holmstroms, McDonnells, Monaghans, 2 sets of Gaengs, Whites, Wilsons, Millers... yikes did I leave anyone out? Well anyhoo, I thought I was going to loose my mind when 6pm came around and it started to rain, but by 7pm it was cleared up and we headed out to the beach. I bought a million and one glowy things and attempted to make s'mores so all the kids were happy. There was running, laughing, playing and of course nummying and na nas!

Timmy corralled the 300 kids that came to play while it was still raining. Ok so there are only 4 in this picture, but there were more, I promise. Maybe not 300, but it felt like it while we were still in the house! I have to take a moment here and say what a wonderful father my husband is. He is ALWAYS with the kids and not because he was asked to be, but because he just loves them. My constant prayer is that God would allow us to have many more.Timmy made an awsome bonfire!Jamie's favorite big cousin, Christopher loves his uncle Timmy!!!!! (Excuse the poor quality of the photo, I don't know how to use this fancy shmancey camera, I'll leave that to my beautiful and talented sister in law, "the other Erin Gaeng!")


These two boys have so much fun togther. I must say how dearly important it is for me to see Jamie with his cousins. Christopher is Jamie's first cousin, so right now he is the closest thing Jamie has to a brother. I grew up with my cousins and we are still very close (obviously we're all on vacation togther!). You really can't beat a close family. God is so good!

A couple of nights the babies crawled in bed togther to watch none other than "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" I can't quite deal with the awsomeness of our God. When I look at these three miracles together all I can see is Jesus. Thank you God for all Your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment