Lucy

She felt the warmth of her mommy's womb then she felt the arms of Jesus rescue her.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!!

I am unspeakably grateful to Jesus Christ for all my blessings.  Thank You for having mercy on me, saving me from what I deserve.  Thank You for covering me in grace, blessing me with that I do not deserve.

We had a good day.  We were happy to have Timmy's mom join us for Thanksgiving at my parents.  It was really nice not to have to go to two houses and in fact we are spending the night here tonight!


Pop Pop and Jamie playing play-doh


hmmmmmm I wonder if Timmy is checking his fantasy football stats?

Mommy making sweet potato casserole (which I don't eat!)

Papa Phil hanging with Marvin and Wendy

Poppy and Mom... partners for the evening

gee, is daddy on his phone????

Mr. Man in the same outfit he wore last year.  Too big last year and a bit too small this year, oh well!

before

Tatie, old dog, but still hanging in there.

Belly rubs from great grandma!


Playing games with daddy.

mommy really excited about cooking!

my sweet turkey!

I told her to be as serious as she could be in the turkey hat.

Helping Ga Ga make potatoes

yum!

The reason why I'm on earth.

time for Tom's pie!!!!

Best buds!

God is good all the time.  All the time He is good.

PS
After Jamie fell asleep Timmy and I attempted to get in line for the opening of Toys R Us at 10:00pm.  The line was wrapped all the way around the shopping center.  Ridiculous!  Needless to say, we went home and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment