Lucy

She felt the warmth of her mommy's womb then she felt the arms of Jesus rescue her.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting Ready!!!

Well we are about packed.  We are leaving from my Aunt Kelly's house tomorrow afternoon around 1pm.  We are headed over there to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family and celebrate my grandmother's birthday.  We have been packing for 2 days. Timmy has the van all nice and clean and packed up well.  We have lots of snacks and I am making sandwiches for the cooler in the morning.  I still have to clean the house tonight, but besides that we are ready.  Bekah is staying here so between her and Timmy's mom we don't have to pay for a dog sitter this time.  I am soooo grateful for that!  And Timmy won his fantasy football league and it paid off super super super good!  I kind of feel like we won the lottery!  We are so excited and so is Jamie!!!!  He keeps saying "I want to go to Disney now!"  I have all kinds of books and toys I've been saving for the road trip. He saw one of them today by mistake. "Mommy can I try this?  But I want to try it now!"  So cute.  Some people think driving all the way to Florida is nuts, but I find it totally fun!  (Seeing has I HATE flying!) We are planning to drive to Florence South Carolina tomorrow.  We hope to get there by 10 or 11pm.  I booked us a descent hotel with free breakfast!  Hopefully we will be back on the road between 8:30am and 9am and arriving to Daytona Beach around 3pm.  It will be 75 and sunny there on Saturday!  I am ALL about spending new year's day on the beach!!!!!!!  Thanks to Aunt Gail we will be staying in style with Mattie and Eric in the same resort we stayed in this time last year.  We'll be arriving at Disney the morning of the 2nd.  I hope I can continue blogging each day of vacation.
Thank you God for these blessings we don't deserve!

1 comment:

  1. see ya real soon! Have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete