Lucy

She felt the warmth of her mommy's womb then she felt the arms of Jesus rescue her.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Celebration Day 1

We had an awesome celebration with our cousins and Poppy at Pop Pop and GaGa's house!  We started out with a yummy lunch then we read an Easter story and hunted for resurrection eggs.  Afterward we hunted for lots and lots and lots of eggs outside.  The sun came out just in time!  

I am a big fan of these eggs.  In each one there is a symbol telling the Easter story from Palm Sunday to the Resurrection.


Caleb is ready to go!

Here we come!  (Yes my kid is in a St. Patrick Day's t-shirt, I'm not organized, what can I say!)




And they're off!













Baby Hannah didn't really see the fun in the egg hunt!



I tried so hard to get my sweet Anabelle to give me a smile.

But...

it just...

wasn't meant...

to be!





Anabelle had to take a potty break... without the potty!





our eggs were filled with all kinds of fun stickers!



So I have to mention here, I have a minor obsession with taking pictures of our sweet Vi Vi!


The hostess with the mostess!  (The host was watching from the deck!)





LOVE this picture.  Pat made the cross!








Doesn't get much better than this!

We had a wonderful day celebrating Jesus!
He has risen!!!  He has risen in deed!!!

1 comment: