Lucy

She felt the warmth of her mommy's womb then she felt the arms of Jesus rescue her.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

Well let me just start this post by saying I did not take one picture all day long! I can't even believe it, I just completely forgot. And when I remembered it was when everyone was about to leave (Caleb was wearing a sombrero , t-shirt and diaper riding Jamie's rocking horse!!!). Oh well, we did have a great day. We missed the Wilsons but Aunt Gail, Sarah, Jason, Caleb, Poppy and my mom made it over for a little BBQ and crabs. Poor Jason was quite ill, but managed to eat a few of the 3 dozen crabs Timmy got. (We have 20 left over if anyone would like to come eat crabs at our house today!). We also had hot dogs, fruit, mac salad, potato salad, corn, brownies and ice cream. Yummy. Baby Miller has been asking for fruit so Sarah mostly ate that and took the rest home with her!!! Being pregnant rocks (no, I'm not being sarcastic). Jamie and Caleb had a great time. They watched "Road Rally" played cars, bat, sandbox, tractor and had lots of fun in the school room. Aunt Gail, Mommy, Sarah and I caught up on our girlie conversations, mostly about the upcoming Disney trips. Timmy and Jason talked about football the entire time (who would uh guessed!) Any way I'm so glad everyone came out. I so wished we lived closer together (in the same house would be ideal!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment